Monday, November 28, 2011

"Favorite of the Week" Link Up #4

Everything According to Erin


Hello everyone! How was your holiday? Sorry for my little hiatus, I was in South Carolina visiting my mom and I decided to "unplug" for the weekend. It's actually very, very late as I'm currently writing this because I forgot about my own link up! That's what vacation does to you.

Anyway, we did some shopping while I was down there. Since I don't get to see my mom for my birthday in December, she always buys me my Christmas/Birthday presents for me at Thanksgiving. It's like a little treat for me, plus I love shopping with my mom. It's something we've always done together. This year I wanted a new purse and I'm so happy about the purse I got that it is my favorite thing this week (and probably for weeks to come).


I was so excited when I got it that I don't even know the name of the style or anything. I literally ripped the tags off as soon as I got home and transferred all my stuff to it. I love my new birthday present and that's why it's my favorite of the week.

So...what's your favorite of the week??










♥ Erin

4 comments:

Ashlee Miller said...

I'm in LOVE!!! Gosh we have lots in common. COACH Love is one!

Ashleigh said...

I love it!!! Love me some COACH

Amy @ At the Pink of Perfection said...

That bag is gorgeous!!!!

Lindsay said...

I love your new purse!