Monday, November 21, 2011

"Favorite of the Week" Link Up #3

Everything According to Erin


Link up with me every Monday, grab my button (located on the left sidebar) and tell your readers what your "Favorite of the Week" is. It can be anything!

So what's my favorite this week??

Love Express by Express

Express finally came out with a perfume for women! Tim actually bought this for me few weeks ago and it has quickly become my everyday perfume replacing this...


It has a fresh scent that isn't too floral, I just fell in love with it. I definitely recommend it to everyone. So what's your favorite of the week? Link up and share every Monday!







♥ Erin

5 comments:

Keri said...

I def plan to check this perfume out!

Miss K said...

i used to wear the ed hardy, but then everyone i know wears it too so i've kind of stopped wearing it. although, the plus side of that is if you ever need to freshen up, they have the same thing!

Neely said...

Always looking for a new scent :)

Jessica Renee said...

ooh I wanna smell that! I'm getting semi sick of my current scent so I'll have to check this out fo sho!

Lyndsay said...

I've seen this in Express, but I've never smelled it. I'll have to check it out. I need a new scent!