Monday, November 7, 2011

"Favorite of the Week" 1st Ever Link Up!

Everything According to Erin


Most of you who follow me on Twitter know that I've had a linkup ready to go, but was struggling with when to have it. It seems like someone has a linkup almost every day of the week and the last thing I'd want to do is impede on any one's idea. So I decided to stick with a Monday because it's the start of a new week and honestly there aren't many linkups on that day. So, with some help from Jenn at Munchkin Land Designs I created a new linkup that I hope you all will like.

Every Monday, grab my button (located on the left sidebar) and tell your readers what your "Favorite of the Week" is. It can be anything! Maybe it's a favorite food that week, nail polish, movie, book, magazine, WHATEVER! That's the great thing about it. It's only one item that you are happy to have in your life that week, that's it! I can't wait to see what everyone's favorites are!

So what is my favorite of the week?

My H&M neck warmer
I don't know if you heard, but it got kinda cold here in the northeast within the last couple weeks and I have literally been living in my neck warmer. A few weeks ago, I was on the hunt for one of these because my BBFF (Bloggie BFF), Kristen from Love, Lipstick and Pearls, posted them on her twitter. I was immediately hooked and went to 3 different H&M's to find one without any luck. And then my savior, Danielle at Sweet Nothings, found them at the store by her and graciously picked them up for me and some other bloggers. Thank you again Danielle!

I don't have any more pictures of me wearing it because I literally have it on all the time that I forget. It is so warm and reasonably priced which is the reason why it is this week's favorite of the week!

Link up and spread the word!









♥ Erin

4 comments:

Jennifer B said...

I can't wait to go shopping at H&M!! The store here opens on Thursday!

Jessica Renee said...

I'm still so upset that we don't have an H&M down here! That neck warmer looks so so cozy, love it!

Neely said...

I have my post scheduled for next Monday! I love this!!!!

Miss K said...

again i love this idea! i'm behind on blogging this week, but will definitely link up next week! I promise, i'll get it ready this week even. LOL i'm sooooooo behind!!