Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge Day 2

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge


I'm linking up with Neely and Amber for their Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge!
Today's topic:
Favorite Holiday Tradition

Since my step-mom comes from a Ukrainian background, we have always celebrated with traditional-ish Ukrainian Christmas Eve dinner for as long as I can remember. It has now become one of my favorite meals of the year. Which is funny because a long time ago my grandparents used to have a HUGE Christmas Eve party (one of those where you would only see those people on THAT night during the year). My dad used to make us alternate years and I remember getting so mad, but now it's my favorite holiday tradition. Funny how things change. Anywho...

Our Christmas Eve dinner consists of: Homemade cream of mushroom soup, lobster tail, angel hair pasta, garlic green beans and a blue cheese and pear salad

It's also Tim's favorite dinner of the year as well, you can tell how excited he was.
My step-mom is a wonderful cook and I'm glad it's become one of my favorite holiday traditions.
What are your favorite holiday traditions?
Link up with Neely and Amber and make sure you check out the rest of the topics!










♥ Erin

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I really am a big believer in traditions and living by them each year! LOVE the holiday decor!

Ashlee Miller said...

Yum! Such a great tradition. We do a Swedish theme on Christmas Eve.