Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas List

I had to get my Christmas list together for my parents the other day (yes, they still make us give them lists) and I was thinking I'd share some of the items I was asking for. I think it would be really neat to see what is on every one's wish list's. So here are some of things I asked for this year.

Knee High Stiletto Boots

Tortoise Fossil Watch

Harry Potter Book Collection

Marc Jacobs iPhone Case

Harry Potter DVD Collection
Michael Kors Wallet

These are just a few of the things I asked for this year. What's on your Christmas List?







♥ Erin

6 comments:

Jennifer B said...

I want the HP DVD collection so bad!! I have the hardcover books in this little treasure chest looking thing. It's awesome! Anything Michael Kors would be amazing.

Neely said...

I want that HP collection!!! AHHHHH! BTW youc an link this up during the holiday blog challenge too :)

tara said...

Love that watch! I have a michael kors watch on my wish list! :)

Jessica Renee said...

Love the watch and wallet! I hope you get everything on your list! ;) I think it's cute that your parents still ask for a list, mine do toO!

Miss K said...

i have the hp book collection and a mk watch on my list too!

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

nice wallet! oh our list has changed dramatically..with a little baby on its way... how quickly things change!