Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Upcoming Album Releases

I love my music. I don't go anywhere without my iPod, and if something ever happened to it I would probably cry for days. Some of the music set to come out over the next few months has me so psyched. I'm always asked by readers what kind of music I listen to and I've been slacking on my "Current Playlist" posts (promise I'll get on that). So here are some upcoming album releases that I can't wait to buy. FYI, I like random music and almost every genre. The whole spectrum is covered below.

Kelly Clarkson - Stronger
October 24, 2011


Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto
October 24, 2011


Florence + the Machine - Ceremonials
October 31, 2011

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Soundtrack
November 8, 2011

Drake - Take Care
November 15, 2011

Rihanna - Talk That Talk
November 21, 2011

The Fray - Scars & Stories (no album artwork available)
February 7, 2012
What are some albums you are looking forward to hearing?






♥ Erin

5 comments:

Frances said...

I <3 Kelly Clarkson but I don't think that I've heard that song yet. I do have to tell you though, I'm SUPER excited for the Twilight movie to come out already!! (I know you were talking about the CD, but I just couldn't help it)

Miss K said...

i'm super excited for the rihanna and kelly clarkson. i'm MOST excited for the britney spears remix album though!!

itsawant said...

Great playlist! Thanks for sharing!

Kristine said...

I’m super stoked for Nickelback’s new album! I love them! And I wish Rascal Flatts would come out with a new album sooner than later. P.S. I gave you an award on my blog today!

Jules said...

I'm looking forward to Kelly Clarkson, Coldplay and Florence. Breaking Dawn is probably one I'll checkout too.

The new SafetySuit album comes out in January and that's the one I'm most excited to hear. They're my favorite band :)