Monday, October 17, 2011

A Shoe Addict's Bootie Call

All of you know my obsession for shoes. This fall's wilderness-inspired trend has me reeling. You can be outdoorsy and fashionable at the same time, I absolutely love it. After reading this month's article in Cosmo, I wanted to ask who is into the lace-up boot trend this year? I will definitely be getting a pair or two, a girl can always use another pair of boots. Here are some of that have been added to my wish list.
Aldo - Stallins at 6pm.com

Colin Stuart - Lace-up Bootie with Faux Fur Cuff at Victoria's Secret

Colin Stuart - Lace-up Bootie at Victoria's Secret

Steve Madden - Myahh

Steve Madden - Tanngoo

Which lace-up booties are on your wish list this year?







♥ Erin

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Ooooh, I like the ones from VS. They look so warm and cozy :)

Miss K said...

i love the look on others, but idk if i'd rock them myself. i'm just not a shoe whore, i only whore myself out to dresses, makeup and nail polish.

Neely said...

LOVE THOSE! Are you getting my new posts now??