Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sephora Favorites Lashstash


So I was perusing the Sephora site (surprise, surprise) and I always like to check out the Sephora Favorites section. If you're not sure what that is then you are missing out! Basically they take all the best sellers and most popular items and throw them all together in this amazing sample pack! I've never bought one before, but I'm really thinking of buying the one I saw. Since so many of you are new, you don't know about my mascara obsession. To catch up, you can read about it here, here and even here. Go ahead, knock yourselves out! Understandably, when I saw this my eyes got really big...

Hello beautiful! This is Lashtash by Sephora and I am currently swooning. Included in this awesome compilation of mascaras:

- 1 oz Clinique Take The Day Off
- 0.17 oz FAIRYDROPS Scandal Queen Mascara in black
- 0.16 oz Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara in black
- 0.16 oz Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara in black
- 0.18 oz Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara in black
- 0.1 oz MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash in black
- 0.11 oz Josie Maran GOGO Instant Natural Volume Argan Mascara in black
- 0.16 oz Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara in black
- 0.13 oz Too Faced LashGasm in black
- 0.24 oz Stila Full-Size Forever Your Curl Mascara in black
- 0.23 oz Sephora Collection Full-Size Advanced Lash Booster in black

AND it includes 2 full size along with Clinique makeup remover. This is awesome. I can't wait to purchase it. I thought this was going to be so expensive, guess what? It's $45!! It just keeps getting better.

Have you ever bought a Sephora Favorite? What did you think about it?








♥ Erin

4 comments:

tara said...

Omg. I need this!!!

Miss K said...

awesome!! they just came out w their holiday sets tooo, i die. i think i'm gonna make another order :D

Heather said...

ooh! i want this! i have a mascara obsession too. I have like 10 in my drawer!

Chelsea said...

I love the Sephora perfume favorites that they do around the holidays. And now I think i'm officially in love with the mascara one...must purchase ASAP!