Monday, October 24, 2011

New Blog Award


I was given another blog award by 2 amazing new bloggie friends, Ashlee over at On the Front Porch Looking In and Kristine at Living a Barefoot and Crazy Lifestyle. If you haven't gotten a chance to yet, please head over to their blogs and check them out.

It turns out Ashlee and I have A LOT in common: we are huge football fans (even though she roots for Nebraska and I root for PSU), we are the same career field, we both enjoy shopping and designer purses AND we are both sporty yet girly at the same time! Anyway, Ashlee will give you the low down on crafts, her wedding, football and anything else she happens to come across. Thank you for thinking of me lady!


As for Kristine, I get such a kick out of her blog! She is also one of my fave tweeps to talk to. We both detest beer, love our "furbabies" and are surprised we get along well with so many bloggers because in real life we're definitely "guy girls" (usually get along better with guys). Most importantly she doesn't judge me because I like things like Harry Potter and Twilight. Thank you for thinking me too!


Here's the dealy-o:

The Liebster blog award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

So now it's my turn to pick 5 people who I think deserve this award (with less than 200 followers). Wow, this was super hard.


1. Marisa over at A Girl in Heels is not only a bloggie, but my friend. I've known Marisa for a while and I enjoy reading her blog. She's always teaching me new things. She's a true fashionista and has great taste. You should definitely check her out. Plus she does awesome giveaways.

2. Heather at Big City Belle has everything from motherhood to fashion and makeup to cooking. I recently started following this blog and I'm so glad I did.

3. Chelsea from Haute Child in the City was a recommendation from my BBFF (Bloggie Best Friend Forever), Kristen @ Love, Lipstick and Pearls. I love Chelsea's taste, it's classic and trendy at the same time. Head on over there to read her take on some fashion trends.

4. Kiley from Hello Kiley is one of my fave Dallas bloggers (there's so many of you, but I love you all). I also have wonderful twitter convos with her as well. We talk TV, makeup, clothes and all types of things. I love her style and am so glad to have found her blog!

5. Amanda Faith at Princess of the Panhandle is another new blog I started following recently. I never would have thought I'd have so much in common with so many random people all over the country/world. Amanda loves her "furbabies" even if they drive her crazy, has great style and is also one of my fave pinterests to follow.

To keep this award going and pass it along to other new deserving blogs, the recipient must now recognize five other bloggers with less than 200 followers that have really stood out in the crowd.

The rules for the Liebster Award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.

2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!


If you don't follow any of the blogs I spoke about, make sure you check them out NOW!










♥ Erin

6 comments:

Miss K said...

awesome award! i love this idea!!!

Marisa said...

woot woot thanks lady!

Kiley said...

Oh my goodness! THANKS GIRL! Love this.

This is going to be very tough to pick just five myself!

Amanda Faith said...

Thank you!! I am so flattered. I can't blog about this until I'm home with Internet which will be this Sunday evening so next Monday is all about you and how sweet you are!

Chelsea said...

Thanks so much doll! You are awesome and I totally appreciate the love :)

Amanda Faith said...

Thank you!! I am so flattered. I can't blog about this until I'm home with Internet which will be this Sunday evening so next Monday is all about you and how sweet you are!