Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Knit Poncho Trend

As I was perusing my new October People Style Watch edition, I saw the new "celeb trend" is knit ponchos for fall. Now last year I was very close to buying one at Old Navy and I changed my mind because I thought I would have an issue carrying my purse (funny I know). I also didn't really see the trend anywhere else and if I'm not 100% sold on something I just won't buy it.

When I was at the mall the other week, I definitely saw a poncho in almost everyone of my favorite stores and now that I see it in People I think it's something I'll have to look into. So I did a little investigating online and came up with some of my faves. I hope you like them.


Caslon Marled Poncho at Nordstroms - $88


Michael Kors Turtleneck Poncho - $124


Merona Black Sweater Poncho at Target - $24.99

Cowl neck Sweater Poncho at Old Navy - $25
Are you going to get in on the poncho trend? Which brand do you like?







♥ Erin

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

A few weeks ago, I purchased one from Target for $24.99 and LOVE it. I paired it with leggings and riding boots and have received lots of compliments. Not to mention, you don't have to suck in all day! ;)

http://www.target.com/p/Mossimo-Women-s-Poncho-Sweater-Assorted-Colors/-/A-13590777

Miss K said...

i've seen the target one and really liked it in tan, but i'm waiting for it to go on sale before buying it