Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall Looks via Pinterest

I have really fallen in love with Pinterest. I spend way too much time on it, but I've found tons of new recipes and most importantly some great fall looks to help me put together my wardrobe for the season. Here are some of this years key fall looks for this season according to me...

Source: polyvore.com via Erin on Pinterest

Source: polyvore.com via Erin on Pinterest

Source: polyvore.com via Erin on Pinterest

Source: polyvore.com via Erin on Pinterest

Source: polyvore.com via Erin on Pinterest

Source: polyvore.com via Erin on Pinterest

Source: polyvore.com via Erin on Pinterest

Source: polyvore.com via Erin on Pinterest


I think brown boots are my favorite accessory. What are some of your fave fall looks? Make sure you follow me on Pinterest.







♥ Erin

5 comments:

Keri said...

I love all of these outfits.....really makes me want to go out and buy a pair of brown boots. hehe :)

Miss K said...

love and re-pinned all these outfits. thank goodness for pinterest.

Kristine said...

LOVE these outfits. Pretty sure I have most of them pinned myself. Now if only I could afford them... shoot.

Jules said...

I totes need to go to your style board and re-pin some of these looks. I heart Pinterest! I can (and do) spend hours on there.

Keri said...

I ended up getting these in Pebble at Kohl's LOVE THEM
http://www.6pm.com/mootsies-tootsies-draker-black-oiled-pu?channel=73&si7851398=&mr:referralID=077a151e-058a-11e1-9aae-001b2166c62d