Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Express Must Have Looks

I went into one of my favorite stores the other day, Express, and fell in love with oh so much of their new fall line (what else is new). I fortunately held myself back from buying everything my eyes could see. Then to torture myself some more I went on their website and found even more stuff I wanted to buy. Some of their must have looks were just too good to share. They always hit the mark with fashionable trends that I feel I could pull off. Here are some of my faves that caught my eye.

Dolman Sweater & Mini Skirt - Minus all the fur, I really love the textures.


Metallic Dolman Sweater & Mini Skirt - Same as above, love the different textures and the leopard long sleeve underneath really makes the outfit


One Sleeve Rouched Top - This is a great shirt to wear with a cute skirt or with jeans, very versatile.

Sequin Wide Neck Tee - Great top to wear under a blazer for work and then to go out for a night on the town

Sweater Poncho - This looks so comfy, I love the look of a flannel button down underneath


Long Sleeve Sheer Turtleneck & Sequined Mini - I LOVE this skirt and can translate well to a summer look

So what do you think of my looks? What are some of your fave Express looks right now?









♥ Erin

6 comments:

tara said...

Love love love the red one shoulder top!

Miss K said...

ugh. i wish i was a millionaire and could buy everything on a whim.

Jules said...

The sequin top is super cute! I'd love to pair that with a boyfriend blazer. I'm also loving the red top. That would be very nice for the holidays.

Celia said...

i think that i should just give you money and you can revamp my wardrobe! :D

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I love anything with a good shimmer so that gray sparkly top is my fav!

Stopping by via Jules' tweet :)

Keri said...

I LOVE Express clothes. Most of my wardrobe is from there. I have a few things on my wishlist including the cobalt blue dress <3
Love your picks too!