Tuesday, October 18, 2011

butter LONDON Holiday 2011 Collection


I am a nail polish hoarder/collector (whatever you wanna call it). I tried my first ever bottle of butter LONDON polish back in August (see post). I had my eye on it every time I went to Ulta and finally picked up a color and absolutely loved it!

I saw on Twitter (@butterLONDON), they cam out with their Holiday 2011 Collection. Here they are:

Fairy Lights

Tart With A Heart

The Black Knight

Now I love their polish, but I have to say I was disappointed with these. I don't feel that they are very "holiday" like to me, and there's only 3! I like the colors individually, but I'll probably end up buying OPI's or Essie's holiday collection. They tend to be more festive.

What do you think? What is your go to holiday collection?








♥ Erin

3 comments:

Ashlee Miller said...

I love the nail colors. My favorite is Tart with a Heart!

Check out my blog I nominated you for a blog award.
Ashlee

www.onthefrontporchlookingin.com

Miss K said...

ooh i love the glitter ones!

a displaced floridian said...

i actually love these as colors. but you are right about them not being a great holiday collection. luckily, essie and opi rarely disappoint.