Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Breaking Dawn Soundtrack Listing Released

I can't believe it, but we're almost one month away from the next installment in the Twilight Saga to be released: Breaking Dawn Part 1. I can't wait! In the meantime, they released the soundtrack listing, cover art AND the first single by Bruno Mars. Now I absolutely love the song, but I'm not sure it fits in with the series. Anyway, here is the cover art and listing...



I don't know about you, but I'm excited to hear Iron & Wine, Aqualung & Lucy Schwartz, Noisettes and The Joy Formidable. Is anybody wondering why there isn't a Muse song on this soundtrack? They've made it on everyone before and it's widely known that they are Stephanie Meyers' favorite band. Hmmm, that one definitely shocked me.

In case you haven't heard it already, here is the first single from the album Bruno Mars - It Will Rain.



What did you think? I already download it and can't stop listening to it.






♥ Erin

1 comment:

Heather said...

Um. I've never read or watched Twilight. Can we still be friends?