Wednesday, October 26, 2011

ABC's of Me

Ok, so the last time I had a bunch of new readers follow me, I did a post about the ABC's of Me that I saw on my girl Krystal's blog, Krystal's Kitsch. Since there are so many newbies to the blog, I wanted to do it again but switch it up a bit. So I found a different ABC's of Me that asked different questions. So feel free to pass this on, do your own or ask me more questions about myself. I love to share. Enjoy!

Age: 29


Bed size: Queen

Chore that you hate: Hmmmm, that would have to be dusting. I loathe it. Give me dishes or trash any day.
Dogs: I have 2 wonderful pups. A 7 year old yellow lab, Dakota, and a 1 year old mix, Utley.
Essential start to your day: Dunkin' Donuts pumpkin coffee
Favorite color: Gray
Gold or Silver: I usually wear silver, but I've been mixing some gold into my accessories lately
Height: 5'6" and I'd kill to be 2 inches taller
Instruments you play: I'm a master at air drums and air guitar.
Job title: Marketing Representative
Kids: If you count my dogs, 2.
Live: Happy to be back in Philly.
Mother’s name: Linda
Nicknames: In high school people called me by my last name because my BFF's name was Erin as well, but now it's more of a shortened version of my name like Er or E. My dad likes to call me E-ah because when my sister was little that's how she pronounced my name.
Overnight hospital stays: Only once when I was 19 for an appendectomy.
Pet peeves: Limp handshakes, not holding the door for the person behind you, letting people get out of an elevator before you get in, bad customer service
Quote from a movie: So many, but I watched this last night, "I'm 6'5, 220 and there's 2 of me!" - The Social Network

Right or left handed: Right.

Siblings: Younger sister
Underwear: None of your business, but I will say I have a variety.
Vegetable you hate: Peas and beans
What makes you run late: Showering too long and being a very chatty person.
X-Rays you’ve had: Wow, a lot...teeth, back, knee, ankle, chest
Yummy food that you make: Mexican dip, Enchiladas, Cheeseburger casserole, Stuffed jalapenos, Bean less chili
Zoo animal: Elephant


What are the ABC's of you?








♥ Erin

3 comments:

a displaced floridian said...

Yay for air guitar and drums haha. Cute idea for new readers!

Miss K said...

looooove it! i died at that quote in the movie too!

Jessica Renee said...

Dude I'd kill just to be 5'6'', lucky girl!! haha..

and I'm SO with you on the limp handshake, yuck. I can forgive it from a girl but not from a man! lol