Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Weekend Recap and OOTD

This weekend I attended my girlfriend's baby shower. The theme was an adult tea party and "fabulous hats were required". It was so much fun! All the gifts were unwrapped for viewing so we got to spend the time eating, drinking and chatting! It was a great themed idea and my girlfriend Lauren who put it together did a fabulous job. Here are some pics from the day:


All the wonderful food which included tea sandwiches, quiche, veggie pizza and assorted meats and cheeses
Some of the beautiful decorations

There was an assortment of teas (non-alcoholic and alcoholic)



The happy momma to be

All the ladies and their hats

My OOTD
Beach Hat from Target
Jean Jacket from GAP
Maxi Dress from American Vintage via Rue La La

Today is the last day to enter my giveaway for a $50 gift card to Sephora, make sure you sign up! It ends at 11:59 pm.







♥ Erin

2 comments:

Neely said...

I wish i could pull off any kind of hat!

Miss K said...

i love showers! so cute!