Monday, September 19, 2011

Product Review: Too Faced Natural Eye Palette

I bought this product months ago and totally forgot to do a product review for you guys! I had been eyeing up this palette for a while because I could never find the Urban Decay Naked Eye Palette.

It has 3 looks, classic, fashion and day. I love all of them and you can use any of the colors individually or as part of a look. The look I wear most often is the classic look which is great for night or day. The day look is a little plainer and the fashion look really stands out. The best part is it includes a tutorial for each look.

Here's what the Classic look looks like close up
 
The full look (my hair wasn't done btw, lol)
I definitely recommend this product. They also make a Smoky Eye Palette and Romantic Eye Palette and all three retail for $36. Maybe it's something you could pick up if you win my giveaway for a $50 gift card to Sephora, make sure you sign up! It ends tomorrow at 11:59 pm.

**This product was purchased by me with my own funds. This post is not sponsored by any person or company. All reviews are my own opinions and thoughts of the products.**






♥ Erin

3 comments:

Megan said...

best palette out there in my opinion. i also love UD's naked pallet, but the Too Faced gets my vote for sure!!!!

Jennifer B said...

I need this. Therefore, I need to win your giveaway haha

Miss K said...

i've never used too faced anything before, but i love the look. it's similar to something i wear day to day