Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Product Review: Essie - Power Clutch

For some odd reason, I had never purchased an Essie color before! So as soon as I saw the new Fall 2011 collection was in stores I had to pick up at least one color. It was hard to decide, but I ended up choosing "Power Clutch" which is a dark gray. I absolutely love the color and I love the product as well. I feel out of all the brands I've tried (including OPI and Chanel), this product goes on the smoothest. I am definitely hooked on Essie now! Which fall color from Essie are you going to pick up? Out of all the brands of nail polish out there, what is your favorite?

Want to see the full Essie Fall 2011 collection? You can check it out right here.

**This product was purchased by me with my own funds. This post is not sponsored by any person or company. All reviews are my own opinions and thoughts of the products.**






♥ Erin

4 comments:

Miss K said...

love. it.

Neely said...

LOVE the color!

Marisa said...

I got Carry On.. love it!

Amber said...

I'm a new follower and wanted to say Hello!
I also am looking at getting some Essie polish for a wedding next month, and I am looking at trying their mattifying top coat. Have you heard anything about this at all?
Hope you have a great week, and I look forward to getting to know you!