Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Product Review: Deborah Lippmann

When I used my Apothica gift card, I picked up Deborah Lippmann's Across the Universe Nail Polish (see post). I had heard really good things about this polish and I was super excited to get it. It was one of those polishes that I knew I could use to accent a color and possibly use by itself. The description noted that the glitter was in a bluish color coat, not just a clear coat. Well before I even had a chance to use it, my sister ended up trying it out. So my product review is actually from her, but I'm still really happy with my purchase. Here's what Across the Universe looked like on her:


She tested the color by itself, which was ok, but not what I was looking for. And then she tested it on 3 different color blues: a light turquoise, a teal and the navy blue. We both thought it looked best on the navy. I believe she used NYC as her navy color.

I thought it looked really good on the navy and my sister said it went on clean and dried fast. I can't wait to try this out myself and see what it looks like with different colors like grey, green or silver.

Have you used Deborah Lippman polish before? What do you think of it?

**This product was purchased by me with my own funds. This post is not sponsored by any person or company. All reviews are my own opinions and thoughts of the products.**




♥ Erin

1 comment:

Miss K said...

I've never tried it, but it looks gorg! i love it over the navy!!