Thursday, September 22, 2011

A New Fall Hairstyle

For those of you who have been a blog follower for a while, you have probably always seen me with long hair. I've been growing it out for a long time. With the move and so much going on, it's been a while since I'd had a haircut. I was looking for something new to do to it and I knew I had to chop off a lot of my locks because my ends were so dead. I had dyed my hair a while ago and was growing the dye out (which turned out to be the must have look of the spring go figure) so my ends were damaged. So after I found a new hairdresser, I decided a new look was definitely in order. I decided to cut off ALL of the dead ends which turned out to be 9 inches! I wanted to keep some length, but my stylist told me I'd just be in the same boat in a few months. It was best to get rid of it now and then start working on growing my hair out healthy.

Well here is the before look...

And here is the after...




Well what do you guys think? Have any of you made a big change for fall?







♥ Erin

4 comments:

tara said...

Your hair looks great! :)

Brooke said...

It looks so cute!!!

Caroline said...

Looks so cute!

Miss K said...

love it! it looks fantastic!