Thursday, September 1, 2011

My New Fave Coffee Drink

If you follow me on Twitter, you've heard me talk about Dunkin' Donuts coffee. My drink of choice this summer (aka my addiction) was their Iced Caramel Mocha. I could NOT get enough of it. I had a streak going of how many days in a row I could stop at DD and get my coffee fix (it was 10 btw).

Anyway, I pulled up to my local DD this week fully intending to get my usual when I saw the sign for their Iced Pumpkin Coffee and Latte. I know the flavor isn't new, but I never tried it from Dunkin'. I love fall and everything about it so I new I wasn't really going out on a limb here. Well...I now have a new fave. Out with the caramel mocha, in with the pumpkin. It's amazing, and I suggest you all try it!






♥ Erin

1 comment:

Keri said...

I am addicted to their Iced Caramel Latte's. I go there so much that they have given me a frequent buyer card(s)....buy 7 and the 8th is free :) I was curious about the Pumpkin flavor. I love the smell of pumpkin but normally not a fan of pumkin flavored stuff but I may have to try it now