Friday, September 2, 2011

A Fall Must Have Beauty Product

As I was researching the 2011 Fall beauty must haves, I came across this new product. Film Noir Lash Lacquer by Hourglass is an ultra-glossy, inky black top coat for lashes that creates length, volume, and showstopping shine. It's to be applied on top of mascara and will transition your eyes from work day to cocktail hour, or it can kick up your look a notch. The unique brush applicator is supposed to fan lashes out to even greater proportions than regular mascara alone.

I am VERY interested in trying this product. It's currently at Sephora for $28 which I'd totally pay if it does what it says it's going to do. I wanted to ask this question to all my followers...who's tried this and what do you think about it? And, what do you think is this fall's beauty must have? I'd love to know.

P.S. Make sure you head on over to Facebook and like the blog page! It's brand new!





♥ Erin

1 comment:

Miss K said...

this sounds very interesting! idk if it' worth the $28, but i'd def want to check it out in-store.