Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge - Day 3


I'm linking up with Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup and Amber from Brunch With Amber for their Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge!

For two weeks they are hosting a different topic and are challenging you to link up and share your thoughts! I decided to join in on the fun for Day 3: What do you do for Halloween/A Halloween memory?

So what's my Halloween memory?

Well for the last few years me and two of my girlfriends always go to see a scary (or not so scary) movie at the movie theater. The reason we do this is because there hasn't been a legitimately scary movie to come out around Halloween in years. So it's just something we do every year to let loose and make fun of how terrible the movie is that we're watching. It actually all started with this series...

We all LOVED this movie when it came out so we vowed every year to see the new Saw movie that came out. Well at about Saw IV it got kinda ridiculous so we switched to...


So last year when I was living in VA and couldn't make it up to PA to celebrate our tradition, the girls came down to visit me. We had every intention of seeing...


But unfortunately we did something else instead...


What can I say, we had too much wine and sushi! Anyway, now our tradition is just to do something together! This year might be a little different though, Lara (in the middle) is expecting and due in mid October so we may have to spend the night in watching scary movies (plus one of course).

What are some of your Halloween memories?







♥ Erin

4 comments:

Aly said...

ah i can't do scary movies- i'm such a chicken!

Miss K said...

how fun! i hate scary movies and refuse to watch them, but it's great to do something together every year w loved ones

New Southern Pantry said...

It depends on how I feel, some years it's all out decorating the front porch, giving cool candy etc...then after a year of 16plus yr olds coming with pillowcases...I refuse to do it. We go out to dinner!!!

Neely said...

I dont mind the saw movies...cant do paranormal activity!