Friday, September 30, 2011

e.l.f. Shopping Spree Part 2

If haven't done so, check out my post yesterday about my e.l.f. Shopping Spree Part 1. After I got done purchasing mineral products for my Groupon, I saw this wonderful ad on the website for their Studio Brush Collection for $5!!! All you had to do was spend $25. So I was like, there was plenty of other products I wanted! And I really need new brushes, especially for $5! Wanna see what I got for my second order?

Here is the awesome 11 Piece Studio Brush Collection for $5

I needed some items for my Mani/Pedi's:

Matte Finisher Clear Top Coat can turn any shiny color into a matte finish (so excited to try this)

Cranberry, perfect for fall

Golden Goddess, which looked very interesting and different

Chocolate

Toe Separators, needed these like whoa

Next, it's all about the eyes and face:

Natural Radiance Blusher in Glow

Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara, thought I'd give it a try

Coffee Bean

Pebble

Saddle

Wild Wheat


I can't wait to receive all my new makeup and I especially can't wait to review it all for you guys! What do you think of my picks?







♥ Erin

3 comments:

Neely said...

So much great stuff!

Miss K said...

coffee bean is my fave! i've been looking at the wild wheat for a while, let me know how you like it.

i love their brusehs! but their eyeshadow C brush is bigger than i'm used to using.

Susan said...

I love e.l.f! I'm obsessed with their blushes!