Tuesday, September 13, 2011

2011 Fall TV Lineup

So I have shows that are a must see, that I have been counting down all summer to see. Then I have shows that intrigue me that I'll probably check out (some will make it, some won't). So here are my faves for the upcoming fall season. I hope you enjoy them!

Must See

Premiers September 15 @ 8 (CW)


Premiers September 23 @ 9 (CW)

Premiers September 25 @ 9 (HBO)

Premiers September 26 @ 8 (CW)
 Looking Forward To...


Premiers September 14 @ 10 (NBC)

Premiers September 19 @ 10 (NBC)


Premiers October 5 @ 10 (FX)

Premiers October 23 @ 8 (ABC)
On The Fence


Premiers September 13 @ 9 (CW)

Premiers September 26 @ 9 (CW)

Premiers September 26 @ 8 (FOX)



So those are my picks! What are you guys excited to see this fall and what are you going to skip?







♥ Erin

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Definitely watching Up all Night! And I've never heard of some of these. I'll have to check them out!

Krystal said...

I do want to see Up All Night and hope it doesn't get canned! I LOVE Christina Applegate and have loved her past series'!

Miss K said...

i'll be watching GG, up all night and check out american horror story, snow white, and ringer