Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What I spent my Apothica gift card on...


Way back in April, I won a $50 gift card to Apothica from one of my favorite blogs These are a few of Christina's favorite things.... It literally took me this long to decide what to buy because there were so many options, I just couldn't decide! I finally made myself pick something. Here are my purchases, let me know what you guys think!


Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink Quartz $39


Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Across the Universe $18
I am so excited to try the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick because I can use it as a bronzer and as an eyeshadow. I've also been dying to try Deborah Lippmann polish for for.ev.er. I had read in a bunch of reviews that her glitter collection is the best around and with 3 good coats it looks great on it's own. Don't worry guys, you'll see reviews for both of these products! I ended up only going $7 over my gift card and shipping was free, thanks again to Christina and Apothica.com

If you're unfamiliar with Apothica.com, it's an online beauty boutique, which carries the finest selection of skin care, body care, aromatherapy, and cosmetic products on the market today, including the most natural, organic products available. You can also check them out on Facebook and Twitter.





♥ Erin

3 comments:

Miss K said...

oooh pretty! can't wait for the reviews!

Neely said...

Love the sparkles!

Chelsea said...

Great picks! I love love love my shimmer brick and I've been eyeing that nail polish! Enjoy!

-Chelsea (www.hautechildinthecity.com)