Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Weekend Recap - A DC Birthday

I have two weekends left in VA/DC before we officially move out so you can imagine I've been spending most of my weekends there packing and spending time with friends. This past weekend we went out to celebrate one of my old co-workers birthday's in downtown Arlington at a rooftop bar. We had a blast. It was so nice to hang out with my VA friends and not think about packing (which is very stressful). We ended the night at a diner and didn't get home until the wee hours of the morning (which I hardly do anymore). Here are some of the pictures from the night, enjoy!

The old W2 crew

Birthday girl love




I look extremely tall in all the pics and that's because I was wearing these...


I forgot to get a picture of the whole outfit, but I finally broke in these shoes I posted about a couple months ago


We ended the weekend at one of our favorite breakfast places with some of our best friends, trying to all get together one last time. I am happy to be home in PA, but I will miss all the wonderful people in VA that I'm leaving behind.

I hope everyone had a fun weekend as well!






♥ Erin

1 comment:

Miss K said...

so cute! looks like a great time!

ps your hair/makeup look fab