Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Victoria's Secret NFL & Collegiate Collection for Fall 2011

Victoria's Secret has released their Fall 2011 collection of their NFL and college wear. If you've followed my blog for a while, you know that I always post their collections for NFL, MLB and college. This season, they have really expanded the choices for each team. However, some of the designs I'm not too thrilled about. My favorite hoodies that I ended up never purchasing for the Phillies and the Eagles have been discontinued and they don't have anything that even looks like them anymore. Honestly, their very first line was the best across all sports. Now they've gotten really trendy, but I still find things that I like every season. Here are some of my faves for the Eagles and PSU.

This hoodie is ok, last year's version was much cuter (see here)

I do really like this scoopneck tee ($26.50)

Baseball Tee($36.50)

This hoodie is similar to last season's and I really like it ($54.50)

Boxer Shorts ($22.50)

Athletic Shorts ($26.50)


Have you ever bought anything from the VS collection? What are some of your team favorites?







♥ Erin

2 comments:

danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle said...

I get all my sports stuff from there! I dont really like the "meet me in the end zone" or "I only kiss dodgers fans" ones, I get just the general team ones. I also like the undies..a nice surprise :)