Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Upcoming 2012 Movie Trailers

I know it's summer and there are a million blockbusters out, but I'm looking ahead to 2012. A couple movie trailers have recently been released for two movies that I am very excited to see: The Amazing Spiderman and The Dark Knight Rises.



At first I didn't think I would be interested in seeing The Amazing Spiderman, but after seeing this trailer I'm kinda hooked. Plus I really want to see where they take the series.



If you are a long time follower of this blog then you know about my obsession with Christian Bale. I have LOVED LOVED LOVED these new Batman movies and think Christian Bale is THE best Batman. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end and Christopher Nolan is ending this fantastic series. Am I upset? Yes. However, I understand why they're ending it. They've gotta go out on top and you can't let the series get ridiculous like it did last time (cue Chris O'Donnell and George Clooney). I can't wait to see this even though I know it's the end, it's going to be one of the best action movies of 2012.

What movie of 2012 are you excited to see?






♥ Erin

1 comment:

Miss K said...

i can't wait to see both of the films, they look so good