Monday, August 1, 2011

TeenNick Returns '90s Faves

Last week Nickelodeon debuted some faves from the 90s during their midnight to 2 a.m. time slot. The new late night block called, "The 90s Are All That", currently air Clarissa Explains It All, All That, Kenan & Kel and Doug. They run weekly and are also adding in Salute Your Shorts, Double Dare, The Ren & Stimpy Show and The Adventures of Pete & Pete.

Apparently, whoever decided to do this at Nickelodeon will be getting a huge promotion because the ratings have been through the roof. They've even beaten out some great late night hosts. There's even a petition on the online for Nickelodeon to provide a 24/7 90s channel that shows ALL the old shows. I am all for it! It sucks that it's shown so late during the week, I'll never be able to watch it unless I have off. If you're like me and have to wake up early during the week, but still want to watch the old shows they have some full episodes posted on their site. You can check it out here.

Some other shows I would add into the mix would be Hey Dude, The Secret World of Alex Mack, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Rugrats and Rocko's Modern Life. Wow, some of them really bring me back! Remember SNICK (Saturday Night Nick)? LOVED IT!

What shows would you like to see come back to TV?






♥ Erin

2 comments:

Heather said...

oh I love it! That's awesome. I used to love Clarissa Explains It All. I would love to see the Secret World of Alex Mack and Are You Afraid of the Dark. I'll have to set my DVR.

mydiaryofasimplelife.blogspot.com

Miss K said...

awesome! i'm with you on the shows! i LOVED Clarissa Explains is All, the Secret World of Alex Mack and Are You Afraid of the Dark. i'm going to have to check this out.