Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Recent Beauty Buys

The other week while I was purchasing my Butter London Nail Lacquer, I picked up a few other things as well. Let me know what you think. Reviews to follow...


E.L.F. Shimmer Palette - I'm already loving this!



Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara - Boy do I have a review for you regarding this product and it is not good!



Ulta Irresistible Eyes Palette - I probably won't do a review on this one. I took a chance since I've had such a bad experience with Ulta eye shadows and I actually wasn't disappointed with this palette.










♥ Erin

2 comments:

Miss K said...

i've been wanting that elf palette for-evah, but always refrain bc i own a thousand shimmer stuff already. can't wait for a review though, then i can justify it's purchase!

omg i almost bought that mascara on Sunday! so glad i passed, can't wait for that review either!

i hate ulta shadows. i just re-tried their nail polish and again a huge fail.

Krystal said...

ELF is my favorite makeup brand. I don't care if it's cheap! I JUST LOVE IT! :)