Monday, August 1, 2011

Product Review: butter LONDON Lacquer


A few weeks ago, I posted about Butter London Lacquer coming to Ulta. Well I finally saw it on display at the new Ulta by my house. I was so excited! I ended up purchasing the MacBeth color which is a good mix of a tomato red and hot pink.


It's a perfect color for summer and looks great with a tan. I loved that it dried fast and went on so smooth I didn't need a top coat. This is a chemical free polish just like Zoya which why I was surprised at how fast it dried. Usually the chemical free ones tend to take longer to dry. It's also really nice to not have that nail polishy smell, you can really tell the difference. Butter London retails for $14 a bottle which is a little high, but I definitely think it's worth it.

Have you tried this polish? What did you think?

**This product was purchased by me with my own funds. This post is not sponsored by any person or company. All reviews are my own opinions and thoughts of the products.**




♥ Erin

1 comment:

Miss K said...

i've heard so much about this polish, but i just don't think i could spend $14 on it. it kills me to buy opi for $8 sometimes.