Friday, August 19, 2011

Pinterest Post - Recipes



I'm fairly new to Pinterest, but I'm officially addicted. I have been finding some a.maz.ing photos for my future home, wardrobe ideas and of course delicious recipes that I am adding to my recipe box. There are foods that have been making my mouth water and I wanted to share them with you.












Source: thekitchn.com via Erin on Pinterest














Source: ohcupcakes.net via Erin on Pinterest























Source: foodgawker.com via Erin on Pinterest






















































Doesn't everything look yummy? I can't wait to try all of these recipes! If you want to see what else I like on Pinterest, you can follow me by clicking on the button in the right sidebar or...







Follow Me on Pinterest








♥ Erin

4 comments:

Krystal said...

I totally re-pinned some of these. The cupcakes are adorable!

Chuck said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE pinterest!!!
It is truly addicting!

ChuckRefreshed

Miss K said...

told you it's incredible!!

Lilly's Style said...

I'm drooling right now haha.
Pinterest is so addicting!