Monday, August 15, 2011

Movie Review: Captain America: The First Avenger


A couple weeks ago, I went to see Captain America. Much like Thor, I didn't know much about the character. I've seen all the other movies that are tied in the upcoming Avengers movie and liked all of them. Plus, Chris Evans running around half naked can't be all that bad.

All in all I thought it was a good action flick. It had it's corny moments, but I think that was mostly because of the specific time period it took place in and part of the story line as well. I was surprised that a rather unknown Hayley Atwell was chosen for the female lead, but I LOVED seeing Sebastian Stan (who plays Carter Baizen on Gossip Girl). It was also nice to see Tommy Lee Jones, I feel like I haven't seen him in a movie in years!

It's definitely one of the summer blockbusters that you have see, and make sure you stay til the very end so you can catch a sneak peak at the new Avengers movie coming out next year!





♥ Erin

No comments: