Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Borders Purchases

You have to know by now that Borders is closing it's doors. I had a gift card from my birthday that I wanted to spend so I headed over to the closest store (that hadn't closed down already). I didn't want to wait too long because I knew things would be going quick and I wanted to make sure I got things I really wanted. Plus I didn't want to buy online and have to pay shipping, I knew they weren't going to have any deals going on. So I ended up purchasing 3 books that were on my wish list for $25!






I'm really exited to get started on these books because I've heard such great things about all of them. Have you read them? What did you think?






♥ Erin

3 comments:

Heather said...

the hunger games is great! i'm on the 2nd book, catching fire, in the series! you'll love it.

Miss K said...

i've read, loved, and bought the hunger games and water for elephants. so good!

Wendy said...

I've read the hunger games and water for elephants and I loved them too! I can't wait for the hunger games movies to come out!