Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Where I've Been...

I certainly hope you've noticed my absence and believe me I really needed a break. I've had some pretty big changes in my life happen and I needed to concentrate on them. Sorry for abandoning you guys for some time, but I am back now and ready to go.

I don't really want to get into a lot of details because it's all very personal and I just don't feel the need to share everything. Basically, in the last month I have picked up and moved from VA to PA. I have started a new job and I'm very happy about my return to the Philly area. It's really great to be back with my friends and family.

I enjoyed the time I spent in VA and I will miss the friends I made there dearly. I know that these are connections I have made for life and I can't wait to see you guys soon (aka this upcoming weekend).

I missed you guys and I'm glad to be back!






♥ Erin

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Big changes! :) Glad you have a positive attitude about everything and super glad you're back!