Friday, July 29, 2011

Shark Week 2011

I'm very excited for Discovery Channel's Shark Week 2011. It's something that I've watched every year since I was little. I also love that they used Lady Gaga's "Teeth" for this years promo. This year it's hosted by Andy Samberg and starts this Sunday, July 31st at 9 p.m. I looked at the schedule and it looks like it's going to be great. They're even airing a show called How Sharks Hunt featuring Dave and Cody from Dual Survival (so excited for that). I have to admit I was disappointed last year. The shows were so-so and I felt that the majority of the week aired old shows, there wasn't anything new. Now I know they mix new with old, but last year just wasn't right. It doesn't matter though because I keep coming back every year! I guess I'm going to have to put True Blood on hold next week!

Who else looks forward to this?








♥ Erin

1 comment:

Miss K said...

i love shark week, but i wish they had more than just a few new shows each year. i've seen most of them a few times now!