Thursday, July 21, 2011

Read, Watch, Listen

My bloggie friend, Virginia Belle did a post like this and I totally stole borrowed it from her (it's ok, she stole borrowed it too). Every so often I like to shake things up a bit and try posts like this. So here it goes...

Read

I know I told you it took me a bit to get into the first book, but this is a series that I can't recommend enough! Especially now that they are coming out with the American movies for them. It's a little tough to get through all the Swedish lingo and geography, but it's well worth it. These books have kept me on my toes, it's such a shame that there won't be anymore to this series (the author has since passed away). I hope to finish the last book by the end of the weekend.

Watch

Duh. This is my summer staple for TV. This season is out of control (as always) and the creators never cease to amaze me. They have shocked us all and have strayed a bit from the book by killing of a character that is supposed to be around for quite some time. For me, it's something that doesn't bother me. If they stay too close to the book, the show then becomes predictable. That cannot happen! If you have not gotten in to this show, it's a must watch!

Listen


I love this song! It is my fave right now and I can't even tell you why. It just makes me want to bop around! Tim and my sister both mocked me for this song and I don't care. I highly recommend it to make you feel good. It's definitely a feel good song for me!

I hope you like my picks!





♥ Erin

2 comments:

Jennifer B said...

I couldn't get into the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series either, but I've been convinced to try it again.

Miss K said...

i still have read that series yet, i just don't know if i could pull through the first book and how slow i've heard it is.

TB is handsdown bomb.com