Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Tarte for True Blood

I'm so happy the newest season of True Blood is in full swing, I'm enjoying every minute of it. I was excited to see in my email the other day this advertisement from Ulta about the new True Blood inspired makeup by Tarte. They've released a small collection: a palette, cheek stain and lip tint. Now I'm not really interested in the cheek stain or the lip tint because I just don't really do reds. However, I'm really digging the palette. Check out the items below and let me know what you think!

Limited Edition Palette $52 - Comes with 17 eye shadows, full-size emphasEYES Aqua-Gel Eyeliner in black, deluxe Lights, Cameras, Lashes! clinically-proven mascara and deluxe Lifted Eye Primer with Firmitol

Limited Edition Natural Cheek Stain $30

Limited Edition Natural Lip Tint $24

You can also buy the whole collection together for $106. What do you guys think about it? Anyone thinking about purchasing it? Personally, I think the palette is a great buy and I would love to try it.





♥ Erin

2 comments:

Miss K said...

i'm loving TB too this season! the palette is so pretty, but i think i'll be skipping it

Jules said...

I'd love to try the cheek stain too, but I'm scared of red too. I should give it a whirl. The shadows in this collection look pretty, but I already have too many!!