Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Utley!

Most of you know last August Tim and I adopted Utley from a rescue in North Carolina. Well today she is 1! I can't believe she is a year and we've had her since she was 9 weeks old. She is such a special dog and I'm so glad we decided to go the adopting route. She gets along so well with our other dog, Dakota, and I truly believe she lengthens his life by being around.

I remember we looked at so many dogs and applied for a couple as well. We were getting so frustrated because we weren't being chosen or the pups were getting adopted so fast. Now I know it was because we were meant to have Utley in our lives. I've never owned a dog that didn't have a funny personality, but Utley really takes the cake. She has so many quirks that are unexplained since we had her at such a young age. I wouldn't trade her for anything though.

So happy birthday to my baby girl! Mommy loves you!







♥ Erin

1 comment:

tara said...

Happy birthday to your pup!! :)