Thursday, July 28, 2011

The best news I got this week...Thanks to Dunkin' Donuts!



Thank you to my friend Christina at These are a few of Christina's favorite things... who first broke the news yesterday that Dunkin' Donuts will be introducing K Cups soon for purchase at their stores. I am so excited about this I can't even contain myself. I love my Keurig machine even though it's down in VA with Tim right now (thank goodness my parents have one). Anyway, if you know me, you know that ever since I bought my Keurig I have been saying that DD needs to come out with K Cups. I even wrote them an email about it! Well apparently other people did too!

Here's what their CEO, Nigel Travis, had to say on the Dunkin' Donuts blog. Apparently it was posted in February, how did I not know this until now?!

Dunkin' Donuts Announces Single-Serve K-Cups to be Sold in Participating Restaurants Starting Summer 2011

Are you guys as excited as I am?!





♥ Erin

1 comment:

Krystal said...

SO SO SO excited. I saw this in their store as an ad. I actually love my Keurig but was cheating on it with the Dunkin Donuts drive through... I couldn't help myself. DD is just SO much better, lol. Glad I can combine the two!