Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Shoeapalooza

Yes, I still have many gift cards left from Christmas. I have told you guys time and time again that I don't like to spend all of my gift cards at once. My birthday is so close to Christmas so my winter wardrobe is always more plentiful than my spring/summer wardrobe. As I've gotten older, I've learned to curb my winter spending spree to save for some goodies when it gets warm.

Well I did just that last week. I got a DSW coupon in the mail for $10 off and I was like, "Why not, I've got some gift cards." Plus shipping was free if you spent over $35. Are you ready ladies? I got 3 pairs of shoes for (drum roll) $9!! Go me! Here's my haul, let me know what you think!

Rampage Nicki Pumps in Black - I needed a new basic black pump for work, my current ones were dying a slow death.

N.Y.L.A. Colbie Wedge in Black - I love, love, love these wedges/espadrilles. I definitely wanted a pair for the season and these are a cheaper version of Steve Madden Fantasik sandals (and they literally are a spitting image of them too).

Gomax Ashland Pump in Gold - As soon as I saw these I new I had to have them. I was looking for a fun new pair of heels to spice up any outfit.

Now all I have to do is head over to Payless and pick up some of the sandals they have over there (see post) and I'll be set for summer! The best part was I ordered these last Tuesday and I got them Saturday (just before the Memorial Day holiday). I had prepared myself that I probably wouldn't see them until after the holiday. Thank you DSW for great service once again!






♥ Erin

1 comment:

Miss K said...

i can't believe you got all those shoes for such a steal!!! love the wedges!