Thursday, June 2, 2011

New OPI Shatter Collection

For those of you who love OPI's Black Shatter Polish from the Katy Perry collection, you now have another 6 colors to fall in love with! Earlier last month I reviewed the Black Shatter Polish (see post) and I mentioned they have introduced a new Silver Shatter as well. This must have become really popular because everyone has some version of "shatter polish".


You now have White, Turquoise, Silver, Red, Navy and Blue to choose from. I think this is a really neat concept, but I really think it's getting a little out of control. I would probably use the turquoise or red color against a sliver base (that seems to look best). I'm all for getting a little funky with my nail colors choices, but I'd rather spend my money on some bright colors for summer. What do you guys think?

If you're looking for a cheaper product, Sally Hansen also has a "Crackle Overcoat" for about $6.99. OPI's collection is usually $8.50.

Sally Hansen offers colors in Snow Buff, Vintage Violet, Fractured Foil, Fuchsia Shock, Distressed Denim, Antiqued Gold, Cherry Smash, and Ink Splatter.

Have you tried either of these brands?








♥ Erin

2 comments:

Miss K said...

i haven't tried the shatter polish yet, but sally hansen always makes great products!

Jules said...

I want the white, turquoise and silver shatter from OPI. I didn't know about the new shades.

I did get the gold one from Sally Hansen last weekend, but I have yet to try it.