Friday, June 10, 2011

My New Favorite Leading Man

I have become a HUGE fan of Michael Fassbender. You may know him from X-Men: First Class this year, Inglourious Basterds and Jane Eyre. I, however, have been a fan since I saw him in 300 a few years ago.

I don't know what it is about him, all of my favorite leading men have similar qualities. Michael falls out of my normal favorite characteristics, but I swoon when I see him. Below are some of my favorite pics of him. Let me know what you guys think.

Movie Roles:






Red Carpet/Magazines:








Who's your favorite leading man?





♥ Erin

3 comments:

Megan said...

why do i not know who this is!?!??! he is HOT!!!!

have a good weekend erin!

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

oh he is a cutie!!

Alyson said...

Ah, yes, from Inglorious Bastards. HOT guy! GOod pick. :)

ps: my bloggie has moved!
www.theaveragegirlsguide.com
(would be so grateful if you updated on your blog list!)