Thursday, June 2, 2011

Movie Reviews: Bridesmaids and Hangover 2

My Memorial Day weekend was filled with catching up on the latest summer movies. As of now, the only movie I haven't seen so far is Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. Hopefully I'll get to see that some time next week.
Saturday night I went to see Bridesmaids with some friends. At first I only went because that's what everyone was seeing, but I'm so glad I did. I was going to wait to see this movie on DVD and I'm glad I didn't. I have to say I laughed harder at this movie than I did at Hangover 2! If you haven't seen this movie yet GO SEE IT! It's hilarious! I love Kristen Wiig and Maya Rudolph from SNL already, but they are just so funny when they are together. This was a pleasant surprise, I can't wait to get this movie on DVD.

On Sunday night we braved the crowds and saw Hangover 2. I knew there was no way they were going to be able to top the first one, but I definitely thought this one was good. You could tell they were trying to out-do the first one because some of the jokes and scenes were so outrageous. I enjoyed it though and I'm looking forward to the un-rated version that I'm sure will come out on DVD.

Since I'm traveling this upcoming weekend, I'm not so sure I'll be able to see the next movie on my list that's opening this weekend:

But hopefully I'll get to go sometime next week.

1 comment:

Miss K said...

so jealous of you! all of those movies are on my must-see list!