Friday, June 3, 2011

Bronzer Dilemma

Since I'm starting to tan, I need to get a bronzer to help bring out the color in my face. Currently, I'm using Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips in Riviera Strip/Sand Bronzer. I love it because you can use it many ways. It of course acts as a bronzer, but you can use each individual strip as eyeshadow or combine them and use as a blush. I'm finally running low from last year and I was thinking of trying something new. I really like what I use, but I'm always happy to hear any suggestions my awesome readers have to share with me. Before you do, I did a little research and found a couple I was thinking about as well. What do you think?
Tarte Mineral Powder Bronzer

Smashbox Fusion Soft Light Bronzer

NARS Bronzing Powder

LORAC Tantalizer

Too Faced Bronzed and Beautiful

I love them all! They have great reviews on Sephora. You guys are going to have to help me choose this one.







♥ Erin

4 comments:

Christina said...

I'm a big fan of NARS. I use it in the summer time. http://christinasfavoritethings.blogspot.com/2009/08/favorite-thing-178-nars-bronzer.html

Miss K said...

I use bronzer every single day, but I'm not loyal to any one in particular. The ones I've loved though and have bought more than once is E.L.F. bronzer (it's the square one w/4 diff shades) and it's only $3, the Sephora brand bronzer in Bora Bora, and Victoria Secret.

I've heard great thing about nars laguna bronzer though!

Let us know what you buy!

Jules said...

I have a shimmer strips similar to that and use for highlighting.

I have to say that my holy grail bronzer Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder. I love it so much and it's matte, which is also great. It looks really natural and it's worth every penny. There are a ton of great reviews on MakeupAlley if you're interested.

Alyson said...

I'm the wrong gal to ask about bronzers but i hear nars makes a great one. drugstore wise: physician's and nutragena i think are supposed to be good! just throwin' it out there. :) good luck!
alyson -- www.theaveragegirlsguide.com