Wednesday, May 25, 2011

You Go Payless, You Go!

So I was at the mall the other day when I stopped in front of a store to admire a beautiful show display. Much to my surprise, I looked up to see it was Payless! I was very surprised with their selection, they have really stepped up their game. A girlfriend of mine told me that they have some designer brands now like Christian Siriano and I totally forgot to check it out (thanks M). I'm definitely going to have to pick up some of their cute sandals for summer, and the best part is...they're so cheap! Hopefully I'll be able to get a couple pairs in the next few weeks. In the meantime here are a couple of the shoes that caught my eye. Let me know if you feel the same.




These were the beautiful sandals I saw in the window. I want one in EVERY color! Can you believe they're $14.99?




I saw these beauties next. They have them in black, brown, white, green and of course red. They range from $15-$20.




I saw these on their website. They are Christian Siriano for Payless. Hello my name is Erin and I love you. Btw, they're only $59.99




I just thought these wedges were super cute as well, $26.99. Swoon.







♥ Erin

4 comments:

Krystal said...

What I've found to be most surprising from Payless is how comfortable their wedges are! I bought two pairs last year and wore them to death because they were just so comfy!

Caroline said...

Score!! :)

Miss K said...

love the wedges! so cute!

Virginia Belle said...

Great finds! I obviously need to make a trip to Payless asap for my Summer sandal fix :)