Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Visit Me Today Over at Love, Lipstick, and Pearls

I know I've been a terrible blogger lately, it's been a busy month. I promise this time I'm back and have tons of posts for you!

For today's post I'm sending you over to visit Miss (now Mrs.) K over at Love, Lipstick, and Pearls. She's off on her honeymoon and she graciously asked me to guest blog for her. We were asked to give her our summer hit list of fave things like beauty products, summer trends and of course celeb hottie. So head on over there and check out some of the other lovely ladies guest blogging for her this week, they are all awesome!







♥ Erin

2 comments:

Krystal said...

I'm anxiously awaiting your return ;)

Miss K said...

thanks again gf! i'm so sad that blogger was being lame so i'm going to re-post it tomorrow and hopefully everything will work. also, i saw your comment about blowing up the pic and i didn't make it huge i think blogger just messed up the sizing (idk how it appeared though) but i'll be sure to fix it before it's re-posted. also, you look fab girl, don't even worry/think that you don't. oh and one last thing, that maxi was the hot dress at our honeymoon resort, all the trendy chicas had it.