Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Summer Must Have Purchase: Fedora

I don't know if you guys remember, but I have been on the hunt for a cute fedora since LAST summer! It either didn't look good on me or it was an outrageous price. I just wanted one that was straw (but not see through) and had a plain black stripe on it. I didn't really think it was going to be that hard...



Well finally, almost a year later I got one! Not only does it fit me perfectly, but it was cheap! I found it at Target on a random trip when I was going to get a bunch of toiletries, go figure. I don't have a picture with it on yet, but I'll be sure to post one as soon as I wear it!

1 comment:

Frances said...

I saw this at Target the other day when I was searching for a floppy hat. Super cute! I'm actually considering getting one too. Can't wait to see pictures of it!