Friday, May 27, 2011

Summer Movie Season Has Begun!

So I've already seen Thor and Something Borrowed, 2 down and like 30 to go! I'm really looking forward to this year's summer movie season. It's always packed with blockbuster movies, but I feel like this year is going to be insane! So I'm just going to jump right into it...

Ok, so I try and write my posts ahead of time and I hope by the time I have this one scheduled that I've seen at least one of these two movies.

Already Out
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides


The Hangover 2

June Releases

X-Men First Class

Super 8


Bad Teacher

July Releases

Transformers: Dark of the Moon


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2


Captain America:The First Avenger

Friends With Benefits


Crazy Stupid Love

August Releases
The Help

Rise of the Planet of the Apes


Did I miss any? What are the summer movies you guys are looking forward to?




♥ Erin

6 comments:

tara said...

Cant wait to see hangover 2 and friends with benefits!

Caroline said...

I'm 0-1,000,000. I gotta get on it!

Chuck said...

I'm thinking a DAY of movies is in order. There are just toooooo many movies out right now that I want to see.

ChuckRefreshed

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

im excited for all these movies!!!

Miss K said...

so many good movies are coming out this summer, i can't wait to see all of them on your list...except the apes movie- i'll pass

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

Going to the movies costs an arm an a leg here so I don't d it as much as I did in the US - also, Swiss people have a much lower tolerance for mess, which leaves me with a very short list of possible sitters.

I really want to see Thor but since my husband has already been to see it I don't have anyone to go with. You should move here, I don't know any other girls who like comic book-based movies :-)